ACTIVE DESKTOP

Should "view as a web page be ticked" What difference does it make whether
it is ticked or not. thanks.
--
margiegirl
3 answers Last reply

    "margie" <margie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > Should "view as a web page be ticked" What difference does it make
    whether
    > it is ticked or not. thanks.

    You can try this both ways, Desktop as a Web Page and
    not, and decide for yourself which you prefer. You may
    notice no difference in function. This feature was offered
    (8 years ago) when Microsoft Corp. was consciously
    redesigning itself as a "communications" company rather
    than an "information" company as formerly, cf. creation
    of an internet toolbar of preferred connections, for people
    who are connected all the time.

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

    > Should "view as a web page be ticked" What difference does it make
    whether
    > it is ticked or not. thanks.

    I have it off for performance reasons. Don't use it anyway.

    Thanks Don.
    --
    margiegirl

    "Don Phillipson" wrote:

    > "margie" <margie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >
    > > Should "view as a web page be ticked" What difference does it make
    > whether
    > > it is ticked or not. thanks.
    >
    > You can try this both ways, Desktop as a Web Page and
    > not, and decide for yourself which you prefer. You may
    > notice no difference in function. This feature was offered
    > (8 years ago) when Microsoft Corp. was consciously
    > redesigning itself as a "communications" company rather
    > than an "information" company as formerly, cf. creation
    > of an internet toolbar of preferred connections, for people
    > who are connected all the time.
    >
    > --
    > Don Phillipson
    > Carlsbad Springs