Deals Oct. 15: 60" Sharp 120Hz LCD HDTV $899

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddan49

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
Link is wrong for the Samsung SSD (Ending tonight! 256GB Samsung 830 Series 2.5" SATA III SSD for $159.99 with free shipping at Newegg)

You need another "w" in the "www" (friendly neighbor)

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
That Sharp 60" 120Hz is not real 120Hz right? It's just a motion interpolation feature, where movies look like home made vidoes or soap opera effect.. Wouldn't it have 3D capabilities if the screen had had 120Hz refresh rate?

[citation][nom]dimar[/nom]That Sharp 60" 120Hz is not real 120Hz right? It's just a motion interpolation feature, where movies look like home made vidoes or soap opera effect.. Wouldn't it have 3D capabilities if the screen had had 120Hz refresh rate?[/citation]
You're right.

G

That looks like an awesome 60” set! I keep hearing great things about Sharp TVs too. In fact, one of my coworkers at DISH is constantly bragging about his. Currently I’m actually looking to buy two new TVs since I’m finally getting a Hopper whole-home DVR. It’ll send all my HD channels to every room, so I’m anxious to upgrade the last few standard definition TVs we have. Ever since we upgraded half of our rooms to HD, the family always seems to end up fighting over the TVs in those two rooms. Once I have new televisions and the Hopper installed in my house, that shouldn’t be a problem any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.