the office assistant is not opening in excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

sometimes the office assistant is not coming up and an error message comes
up that it could not open the office assistant. sometimes it is ok. I tried
rectify by goiing to <add remove programs>in conrol lpanel and to microsoft
office 2000 premium and repair office. it does not work.

any suggestions. of course i can reinstall MS office from CD.

thanks and regards

You will get your best answers by posting your question to a group that
supports Excel. Try microsoft.public.excel.

PattyL

"R.VENKATARAMAN" <vram26@vsnl$$$.net> wrote in message
> sometimes the office assistant is not coming up and an error message
> comes
> up that it could not open the office assistant. sometimes it is ok. I
> tried
> rectify by goiing to <add remove programs>in conrol lpanel and to
> microsoft
> office 2000 premium and repair office. it does not work.
>
> any suggestions. of course i can reinstall MS office from CD.
>
> thanks and regards

jerry kipler

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
Perhaps what you need to do is to look at possibly choosing a new office assistant. Maybe even a virtual office assistant. I'm sure that switching over to something like that will help you to manage all the things you need to do a little better. Hope I chave been of assistance.