Device manager

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
September 19, 2005 6:08:43 PM

When I do Start > Settings > Control Panel I believe I am supposed to
have an icon for Device manager.
Can someone please tell me how I restore this feature.
Thanks for any and all help.

More about : device manager

Anonymous
September 19, 2005 6:21:15 PM

"mike" <trvlnmny@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When I do Start > Settings > Control Panel I believe I am supposed to
> have an icon for Device manager.
> Can someone please tell me how I restore this feature.
> Thanks for any and all help.

You will have an Icon for System.

Click on that and Device Manager will be
one of the tabbed selections available to you.

Or just hold down a Windows key and press the Pause key.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 8:44:51 PM

There is no Device Manager applet in CP. Double click the System applet and
click on the Device Manager tab.

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"mike" <trvlnmny@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When I do Start > Settings > Control Panel I believe I am supposed to
> have an icon for Device manager.
> Can someone please tell me how I restore this feature.
> Thanks for any and all help.

Anonymous
September 20, 2005 2:01:16 AM

Or right click on 'my computer' and go to properties but I like that
windows/pause key advise. Bob

news:o jn5cNWvFHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...