Far Cry: Bite my Ass!

BomberBill

Splendid
Jan 20, 2005
Anybody clocked Far Cry on the Veteran level. I've done it on the 'challenge' level but I'm jammed on the veteran at level 5 or 6, I cant remember which.

Its the level when you storm the camp to pick up the night googles. The fokcers keep coming out of everywhere and I've employed Sniper tactics, assault tactics, hit and run tactics and the fockers keep coming!!!!

If I was not so enthralled with this focker of a game I would piss it off and go and have a pint of the good stuff but damn it, I want to clock the focker on the realistic level!!!!

<b><font color=green> "You listen to the fans and you'll be sitting up there with them". Bill Belichick on the Browns 'Dog Pound' calls for his exit after his axing of Bernie Kosar. </b> </font color=green>

fishmahn

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004
I don't remember how at that spot, but I got through the whole thing on realistic (tried challenging for a couple levels and decided it wasn't challenging enough). they don't miss you...

Is that the one where you come out of the jungle to a large encampment? (ok, so there's a bunch of lvls like that lol) If its the one I think it might be, take a few sniper shots from one side, then swing wide to the next side and snipe a few more, then swing wide to the far side - stay in the jungle and watch them come to you - head shot them while you're kneeling in a bush - easy kills, and each guy walks right into the one that died's space.

Mike.

<font color=blue>Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside the dog its too dark to read.
-- Groucho Marx</font color=blue>

BomberBill

Splendid
Jan 20, 2005
That sounds like a good strategy, Fish... Buth the thing for me is that I cant help but rush the fockers - none of this Nancy Pancy Dodgin' shite - I rush em' and get burned every time.

I'll give your go a go
!

<b><font color=green> "You listen to the fans and you'll be sitting up there with them". Bill Belichick on the Browns 'Dog Pound' calls for his exit after his axing of Bernie Kosar. </b> </font color=green>

riser

Illustrious
I think they made a game a long time ago called "Rambo"...

Now, in real life, if you were running at me throwing frags.. I'd probably be running instead of shooting at you without regard for my life.