Status
Not open for further replies.

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Yep, nothing better to take your mind of those "little green men and their sticks" than to spend some money on pc components.
Well My Epox Ep-8KTA2 is looking for it's max cpu upgrade: Atlon 1.1 (1.0 would be considered) 200FSB. New is better, but used will be way more likely. And cheap cheap.

PM or e-mail me if you have one to sell!
You must be a Humanoid and a member of THGF
Danny

Are we really ready for "contact" ?

girish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
i have a Athlon 1.1 GHz AHYJA stepping, tested to run at 1.4 GHz well, maybe higher.

unfortunately, i cant ship it outside India, that will cost almost twice as you get in the US!

<font color=red>Nothing is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Is'nt that kinda like teasing :)
BTW, if I come visite India I can pick that cpu up on the way back. Can you hold on to it for 5 to 15 years.
j/k

A little green man with that sir?

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Actually, if you would like to pursue the matter a little more, perhaps just to be clear on it, well I came up with this link on Fedex shipping rates fron India to Canada. <A HREF="http://www.fedex.com/cgi-bin/emea-rates-redirect.cgi" target="_new">http://www.fedex.com/cgi-bin/emea-rates-redirect.cgi</A>
For a less than 0.5 kg package it's
1,149 INR. Now do you know what that is in CAD or US $.
This might still work out you know ;-)

A little brown humanoid plus a case of probes with that sir?

girish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well 1 US$ = ~48.35 INR, so 1149 INR is approx US$24

and I bought that Tbird for about Rs.5850 - approx US$122 but today it costs about Rs.500 less, approx $10. Its all with import duties and taxes and additional international logistics costs. The total package would cost you about $150.

you shouldnt even think of it! better off buying a new one at your place! but if you have something to sell, I would be definietely interested. It would cost almost half as it costs here!

Sorry abt that...!
girish

<font color=red>Nothing is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Guess you're right about it being cheaper where I am, so I should'nt complain about anything.

The need for a 1.1 or 1.0 Athlon 200FSB is still valid, you guys out there in computer world! Would perhaps even now consider a 900Mhz. Also, since just the cpu would make a very small pakage, shipping should cost very little. Come now, do not be shy.

A little brown humanoid plus a case of probes with that sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.