Printer Good for Envelopes?

I was interested in buying an inkjet printer, that is especially good
for printing envelopes. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Pedro

--
To contact me directly by email, please remove the words "NO" and
"SPAM" from the reply address above.

    If you will be printing large volumes of envelopes, a laser printer is the
    most economical. I have found that most consumer oriented inkjets are not
    especially adept at handling envelopes. My old Epson Stylus Photo 700 and
    Stylus Photo 820 both were supposed to be able to handle several envelopes
    at a time in the feed, but would actually only work consistently feeding the
    envelopes one at a time.

    "Pedro" <NOpedro165SPAM@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I was interested in buying an inkjet printer, that is especially good
    > for printing envelopes. Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Pedro
    >

    > --
    > To contact me directly by email, please remove the words "NO" and
    > "SPAM" from the reply address above.

Printers Inkjet Peripherals