Printer Good for Envelopes?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
February 21, 2005 12:09:35 PM

I was interested in buying an inkjet printer, that is especially good
for printing envelopes. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Pedro

--
To contact me directly by email, please remove the words "NO" and
"SPAM" from the reply address above.

More about : printer good envelopes

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 6:13:56 PM

If you will be printing large volumes of envelopes, a laser printer is the
most economical. I have found that most consumer oriented inkjets are not
especially adept at handling envelopes. My old Epson Stylus Photo 700 and
Stylus Photo 820 both were supposed to be able to handle several envelopes
at a time in the feed, but would actually only work consistently feeding the
envelopes one at a time.

!