I have purchased multiple copies of windows xp and
installed them on multiple computers. I am selling one of
these computers. I did not record which copy of windows
xp was installed on this computer. Is there some
place/location/file on the "For Sale" computer that would
provide me a hint of which product key was entered on
installation?

Hi

Try here:

Will Denny