Cingulars website

Does/is anyone elase having any problems with Cingular's website?
Speciffically the "upgrade phone" link and "add to cart" link
Neither of these links are working for me. I've tried it on 3
different computers running 2 different operating systems with 4
different browsers and 2 different connections but STILL cannot get
past those links! Tried calling Cingular CS and about the only answer
I got from them was basically "tough luck fella". Told me that they
couldn't get it to work either and they didn't know why and couldn't
figure it out.

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"MTA" <mta@mta1.com> wrote in message
> Does/is anyone elase having any problems with Cingular's website?
> Speciffically the "upgrade phone" link and "add to cart" link
> Neither of these links are working for me. I've tried it on 3
> different computers running 2 different operating systems with 4
> different browsers and 2 different connections but STILL cannot get
> past those links! Tried calling Cingular CS and about the only answer
> I got from them was basically "tough luck fella". Told me that they
> couldn't get it to work either and they didn't know why and couldn't
> figure it out.

I ordered phones and a new account via that site last week. There were days
where the site was really performing poorly--slow or no page loads,
submitted information not being processed, etc. It was intermittent,
though. Some times the site worked well, then I'd check back the next day
and it would be bad again.

Perhaps they are moving things around or restructing things on the
server(s).

Tony

RJ

"MTA" <mta@mta1.com> wrote in message
> Does/is anyone elase having any problems with Cingular's website?
> Speciffically the "upgrade phone" link and "add to cart" link
> Neither of these links are working for me. I've tried it on 3
> different computers running 2 different operating systems with 4
> different browsers and 2 different connections but STILL cannot get
> past those links! Tried calling Cingular CS and about the only answer
> I got from them was basically "tough luck fella". Told me that they
> couldn't get it to work either and they didn't know why and couldn't
> figure it out.

looks like the account management system is down tonight due to upgrades (by
the way its sunday) we'll see what good things that it will bring

RJ

---

The "MyCingular" site has been down since Sunday. I wonder what's going on.

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 04:39:58 GMT, RonInCal wrote:

> The "MyCingular" site has been down since Sunday. I wonder what's going on.
>

> "RJ" <wireless80@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "MTA" <mta@mta1.com> wrote in message
>>> Does/is anyone elase having any problems with Cingular's website?
>>> Speciffically the "upgrade phone" link and "add to cart" link
>>> Neither of these links are working for me. I've tried it on 3
>>> different computers running 2 different operating systems with 4
>>> different browsers and 2 different connections but STILL cannot get
>>> past those links! Tried calling Cingular CS and about the only answer
>>> I got from them was basically "tough luck fella". Told me that they
>>> couldn't get it to work either and they didn't know why and couldn't
>>> figure it out.
>>

>> looks like the account management system is down tonight due to upgrades
>> (by
>> the way its sunday) we'll see what good things that it will bring
>>
>> RJ
>>

>> ---

add the "www." to url.

ANother problem with CIngular's "upgraded" website - there is no
longer a way to see your balance of rollover minutes. It shows actual
minutes this month, but not your previous month-end balance, the way
it used to.

Darned web designers ....
--
Ted Koppel
tkoppel@nyx.net

> Darned web designers ....

Also the prepaid is having problems this am :

"The Cingular recharge system is having technical issues . Please be
patient as we work to correct the issues as quickly as possible. We are
sorry for the inconvenience."

Now getting this message on the prepaid web site:

"The Cingular refill system is currently unavailable. Please contact
Cingular Customer Care by dialing 1-888-827-5775."

After calling the number and keying all my info I'am transfered to a
waiting queue after a few minute a CS rep' say's our computers are down and
we will not be able to recharge your phone good bye. Guess they don't have
a backup system or a non computer backup system like we will write your
stuff down and call you back when we have your request filled.

"Ted Koppel" <tkoppel@nyx.net> wrote in message
> ANother problem with CIngular's "upgraded" website - there is no
> longer a way to see your balance of rollover minutes. It shows actual
> minutes this month, but not your previous month-end balance, the way
> it used to.

It does, it's just different, go down the list of menu items
on the left side, until you get to the bar graph page. then
choose rollover minutes from the drop down menu.

> Darned web designers ....

Well, they sure did take their own time getting it working, huh?

Bernard