Needed: Lexmark W810 Service Manual, 12G1750

Hi,

looking for Service manual for Lexmark W810, if anyone can help it would be
much appreciated.
Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, but it's the service manual I was looking for. I can
buy it off eBay, or from Lexmark, or from many other online dealers, but was
hoping someone would have a PDF version they could post for free.
Thanks again!

<user@domain.invalid> wrote in message
> Maybe this site will help.....
> http://www.lexmark.com/publications/eng/optraw810/index.html
>

> Pete Campbell wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> looking for Service manual for Lexmark W810, if anyone can help it would
>> be much appreciated.
>> Thanks!

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

How much does Lexmark want for that? Just curious, might need
same someday. Thanks.

Pete Campbell wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, but it's the service manual I was looking for. I can
> buy it off eBay, or from Lexmark, or from many other online dealers, but was
> hoping someone would have a PDF version they could post for free.
> Thanks again!
>
> <user@domain.invalid> wrote in message
>
>>Maybe this site will help.....
>>http://www.lexmark.com/publications/eng/optraw810/index.html
>>

>>Pete Campbell wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>looking for Service manual for Lexmark W810, if anyone can help it would
>>>be much appreciated.
>>>Thanks!

Cosmo

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2003

http://www.ebay.com

Try ebay. Search for Lexmark Manuels. You can get a disk full of PDFs
of the Lexmark service manuals for as little as $6.00 / disk. The disk
are the same as the ones issued to Lexmark servicers.