Maybe they'll go away

Hi gang,

There has been a few posts lately by those whose lot in life seems to be
that of irritating others. They are jerks. When I was a boy, my mother
would say, "they're doing that just to get your goat." In other words they
do it on purpose just to p!$$ us off. I think it would be cool if they
checked their post one or two days later and didn't see that + sign at
all...nobody even responding. Why don't we give it a try and maybe they
will go away:)

Mr. Steve

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Agreed. I started to post this same opinion. Similar to the naked streakers
at ballgames. The networks don't give them any TV time . . . they just
ignor them. Same here with these two. But, here we are, discussing how we
should not discuss them.

"Mr. Steve" <surveyorsteve@cox.net> wrote in message
> Hi gang,
>
> There has been a few posts lately by those whose lot in life seems to be
> that of irritating others. They are jerks. When I was a boy, my mother
> would say, "they're doing that just to get your goat." In other words
> they do it on purpose just to p!$$ us off. I think it would be cool if
> they checked their post one or two days later and didn't see that + sign
> at all...nobody even responding. Why don't we give it a try and maybe
> they will go away:)
>
> Mr. Steve

crash

Beech45Whiskey wrote:
> Thief and Proud <not@spam.com> wrote:
>
>> So you go ahead believing whatever you want....my conscience is
>> clean, and I will sleep peacefully tonight....
>
> "A wimoweh, a-wimoweh
> a-wimoweh, a wimoweh
> In the jungle the mighty jungle
> the Thief sleeps tonight"

misspelled wimpgoaway

d:->))

dallas

"Mr. Steve"
> Why don't we give it a try and maybe they
> will go away:)

I respectfully disagree. *Some* of these pests are very entertaining,
Amangill has been one of my favorites. As a student of human nature,
totally clueless subjects like Amangill only come along a few times in a
lifetime.

Dallas

crash

Dallas wrote:
> "Mr. Steve"
>> Why don't we give it a try and maybe they
>> will go away:)
>
> I respectfully disagree. *Some* of these pests are very entertaining,
> Amangill has been one of my favorites. As a student of human nature,
> totally clueless subjects like Amangill only come along a few times
> in a lifetime.

Hear, hear......... and Har, har.....

crash

Thief and Proud wrote:
> Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Finally something that is truly inspiring and memorable - until the next
bowel movement anyway!!!!!

dallas

"Thief and Proud"
> see...you have proven my point that you feel superior to everyone else

Didn't I just say that about you?

Anyway, before we go further I'd like to point out a distinction here -
Thief and Proud is not a troll, he did not come here with the intent to
cleverly disrupt the Newsgroup.

He came here because he has an issue he wants to discuss with this group
just like any other poster. Basically, he doesn't like the way this group
descends on pirates like amangill for doing something that he himself does.
He basically stopped by to call us all a bunch of pious hypocrites.

Dallas

dallas

"Thief and Proud"
> A law is a law, and break it and you are guilty. So each time you exceed
the
> speed limit tomorrow, remember this, you are breaking the law.

You have a point here, everyone breaks the law. But you are saying, "Once
you have broken a law you are a criminal anyway, so why not steal software?"

You need to understand that this is how you justify stealing software and
your problem with us is that we make you angry because we make you feel
guilty. I doubt you would have made this post strongly defending your
position if you didn't have some sort of subconscious guilt you are trying
to work out.

But, your logic system falls apart in the real world... I went 10 miles
over the speed limit today and that makes me a law breaker. If I'm already
a law breaker, then why don't I just go ahead and kill somebody that bothers
me?

It's a grey world, not black and white.

Dallas

You mean some streakers wear clothes?!
:)

"DANNY" <drmckee@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Agreed. I started to post this same opinion. Similar to the naked
> streakers at ballgames. The networks don't give them any TV time . . .
> they just ignor them. Same here with these two. But, here we are,
> discussing how we should not discuss them.

The law gives leniency to unintentional acts of breaking the law.
Manslaughter serves a lower prison sentence than murder because it is
claimed to be unintentional. Knowingly entering a fraudulent serial number
that you haven't purchased into FS Passengers or any other software is
intentional and subject to the full weight of the law !!!

Ibby

"Thief and Proud" <not@spam.com> wrote in message
> I won, you lost,.....

Says it all really!

As hard as it is (and often amusing) we should try and ignore these sad
little people.

Chris

Thief and Proud wrote:
> see...you have proven my point that you feel superior to everyone
> else, smarter, wiser, more mature, and feel compelled to mention this
> to anyone who will listen, when if fact, you are no different than
> anyone else.

er - I think you may mean 'no different from anyone else' otherwise
reasonably well put for a four year old :)

Cheers
Quilly

Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
http://www.livtech.co.uk

my two cents ...

--- while I wouldn't post serials here, you gotta admit that
Thief-And-Whatever - whatever his motives be - DOES HAVE a point when
he's talking about hypocrisy ... !
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

dallas

"Quilljar"
> er - I think you may mean 'no different from anyone else' otherwise
> reasonably well put for a four year old :)

Professor Quilly strikes again! :)

Dallas

ROTFL.

Professor Dallas gets struck again! :)

JW
>> Professor Quilly strikes again! :)
>>

>> Dallas
>
> ah heck off you old bastard.
>

> --
> Cheers
> Quilly
>

> Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
> http://www.livtech.co.uk

Not working today then John? I see it's around 0830 down your way?
You are quick off the mark with yr replies...:)

Cheers
Quilly

Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
http://www.livtech.co.uk

Well, I'm not if you're not! :)

Yes, another day in Hell just starting here - low to mid 20s, not a cloud in
the sky, it's a rotten Winter this year! :))

Regards,
John Ward
> Not working today then John? I see it's around 0830 down your way?
> You are quick off the mark with yr replies...:)
>
> Cheers
> Quilly
>

> Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
> http://www.livtech.co.uk

dallas

"John Ward"
> Yes, another day in Hell just starting here - low to mid 20s, not a cloud
in
> the sky, it's a rotten Winter this year! :))

I'm all golden tan... want me to send ya a picture?

:p

Dallas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:
> "John Ward"
>
>>Yes, another day in Hell just starting here - low to mid 20s, not a cloud
>
> in
>
>>the sky, it's a rotten Winter this year! :))
>

> I'm all golden tan... want me to send ya a picture?
>
> :p
>

> Dallas

Gabriella got sunburned yesterday mowing the yard. I'm all lily white.

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

dallas

"boB"
> Gabriella got sunburned yesterday mowing the yard. I'm all lily white.

That's funny.... you're my new hero this week.
Here's poor Gabriella out there sweatin' her arse off pushing around a nasty
ole lawnmower and you're inside in the air-conditioning messing with your
TrackIR. :)

Dallas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:
> "boB"
>
>>Gabriella got sunburned yesterday mowing the yard. I'm all lily white.
>

> That's funny.... you're my new hero this week.
> Here's poor Gabriella out there sweatin' her arse off pushing around a nasty
> ole lawnmower and you're inside in the air-conditioning messing with your
> TrackIR. :)
>
> Dallas

:) Actually she's riding big ol' lawn tractor. Had it for 3 years and
she still won't let me drive it. :(

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

crash

> :) Actually she's riding big ol' lawn tractor. Had it for 3 years
> and she still won't let me drive it. :(

You clever devil!! d:->))

Hi Varmit,

Why not - ya only live once! :)

Regards,
John Ward

> "John Ward"
>> Yes, another day in Hell just starting here - low to mid 20s, not a cloud
> in
>> the sky, it's a rotten Winter this year! :))
>
> I'm all golden tan... want me to send ya a picture?
>
> :p
>

> Dallas

How about a book, or at least a tutorial, on how you managed it??

Just to give the rest of us blokes an equal opportunity. :)

JW