Epson Premium Glossy A4 - curling from new - feed problems

Si

I've purchased several packs of Epson Premium Glossy A4 now and each sheet
of paper seems to want to curl up as soon as you remove it from the pack...

It's not bending crazily, but just enough so that my R200 doesn't want to
take up sheet unless I curl the paper in the opposite direction...

Anyone else found the same?

Si.

No. I have never had this problem with any make of Premium Glossy Photo
Paper, Epson or otherwise. This sounds like an environmental issue like
extremely high humidity or even wet (moist) paper.