FX5900 setting for FS09

aviator

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2005

Hello all,

I lost my profile that had been set up from info given by this newsgroup.
The trouble is I do not remember who posted it and since then my FS2004 has
looked a little crummy.

Does any one have the settings I should use for my Video card FX5900

Thank you in advance,
Max

Hello Max

Settings are dependant on a combination of graphics card, processor and
memory etc. I'm afraid there is no one-size-fits-all solution in FS2004
Its down to what you WANT to see and what you CAN see without getting a
slide show!

Ibby

"Aviator" <maxfirepower2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> I lost my profile that had been set up from info given by this newsgroup.
> The trouble is I do not remember who posted it and since then my FS2004
> has looked a little crummy.
>
> Does any one have the settings I should use for my Video card FX5900
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Max

Thanks for the info. I am trying to keep the shimmering down on the roads
and bridges. Any help is appreciated

"Ibby (The Artist Formally Known as Chris)" <chris@mwapartnership.co.uk>
wrote in message news:dd7g4e$ia5$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Hello Max
>
> Settings are dependant on a combination of graphics card, processor and
> memory etc. I'm afraid there is no one-size-fits-all solution in FS2004
> Its down to what you WANT to see and what you CAN see without getting a
> slide show!
>
> Ibby
>
> "Aviator" <maxfirepower2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I lost my profile that had been set up from info given by this newsgroup.
>> The trouble is I do not remember who posted it and since then my FS2004
>> has looked a little crummy.
>>
>> Does any one have the settings I should use for my Video card FX5900
>>
>> Thank you in advance,
>> Max

dallas

"nickn2001"
> Thanks for the info. I am trying to keep the shimmering down on the roads
> and bridges. Any help is appreciated

I forgot what caused shimmering... perhaps something to do with texture
radius.

But these are some of my 5900 settings under Global Driver Settings:

Antialiasing settings 4x

Anisotropic filtering 4x

Image settings Quality

Vertical sync Application-controlled

Force mipmaps None

Conformant texture clamp On

Extension limit Off

Hardware acceleration Single-display mode

Trilinear optimization On

Anisotropic optimization Off

All I can say is they work fine for me.

Dallas

Hey Dallas...Thanks a bunch! I will try this out tonight and see what
gives.

Thank you,
Max

"nickn2001" <nickn2001@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Thanks for the info. I am trying to keep the shimmering down on the roads
> and bridges. Any help is appreciated
>

> "Ibby (The Artist Formally Known as Chris)" <chris@mwapartnership.co.uk>
> wrote in message news:dd7g4e$ia5$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> Hello Max
>>
>> Settings are dependant on a combination of graphics card, processor and
>> memory etc. I'm afraid there is no one-size-fits-all solution in FS2004
>> Its down to what you WANT to see and what you CAN see without getting a
>> slide show!
>>
>> Ibby
>>
>> "Aviator" <maxfirepower2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I lost my profile that had been set up from info given by this
>>> newsgroup. The trouble is I do not remember who posted it and since then
>>> my FS2004 has looked a little crummy.
>>>
>>> Does any one have the settings I should use for my Video card FX5900
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance,
>>> Max

TRENDING THREADS