WOW!

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=12811&PN=1
13 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    How much does this influate on the pc-performance

    sordahl

    "SortingHat" <18906294624@nowhere> skrev i en meddelelse
    > http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=12811&PN=1

    .... there came a great "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> flying, and he bore
    tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >How much does this influate on the pc-performance
    >
    >sordahl

    zero ... default textures are replaced with others (better-looking
    ones) - it's like you change your coat to a new one - looks better,
    but same weight.

    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    "SortingHat" <18906294624@nowhere> wrote in message
    > http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=12811&PN=1

    Have to agree - that is as good as I've seen

    John

    .... there came a great "John Ewing" <none@needed> flying, and he bore
    tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >Have to agree - that is as good as I've seen
    >
    >John

    *g* actually this is Birds Eye View which I introduced in the thread
    below! ("must-have add-on is coming")

    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    Hi Rapheal,

    Hey, I like that word "influate", mate. :-)

    Regards,
    John Ward

    .... there came a great "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au>
    flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >Hi Rapheal,
    >
    > Hey, I like that word "influate", mate. :-)

    yeah, quite a new creatition! English is a lifening language :)
    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    Hi Cole Turner,

    Yep, its a constant source of amazination. :-)

    Regards,
    John Ward
    "Cole Turner" <cole@nospam> wrote in message
    > ... there came a great "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au>
    > flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
    >
    >>Hi Rapheal,
    >>
    >> Hey, I like that word "influate", mate. :-)
    >>

    > yeah, quite a new creatition! English is a lifening language :)
    > --
    > "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    > (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    ROTFLMAO

    .... there came a great "donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com>
    flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >ROTFLMAO
    >"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >> Hi Cole Turner,
    >>
    >> Yep, its a constant source of amazination. :-)

    indeed, John is a very humoristical fellow!
    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    I sometime wonder about his edification though
    Butts
    > ... there came a great "donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com>
    > flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
    >
    >>ROTFLMAO
    >>"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >>> Hi Cole Turner,
    >>>
    >>> Yep, its a constant source of amazination. :-)
    >
    > indeed, John is a very humoristical fellow!
    > --
    > "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    > (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    You guys could really have a great conversationistal visit with our
    president Geo Dubya!!! Y'all almost speak identicalistically!!

    .... there came a great "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> flying, and
    he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >You guys could really have a great conversationistal visit with our
    >president Geo Dubya!!! Y'all almost speak identicalistically

    though I doubt we could make it into his orifice
    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    Hi Butts,

    No need to worry, mate - I went to a pretty good school, and my
    edification's O.K., as far as I can tell - well, the best the teachers
    could, with what they were given!! :-))

    Regards,
    John Ward
    "donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I sometime wonder about his edification though
    > Butts
    > "Cole Turner" <cole@nospam> wrote in message
    >> ... there came a great "donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com>
    >> flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
    >>
    >>>ROTFLMAO
    >>>"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

    >> indeed, John is a very humoristical fellow!
    >> --
    >> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    >> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

World Of Warcraft Games Microsoft Video Games