WOW!

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 8, 2005 5:56:49 PM

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=128...

More about : wow

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 8, 2005 9:48:24 PM

How much does this influate on the pc-performance

sordahl

"SortingHat" <18906294624@nowhere> skrev i en meddelelse
> http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=128...

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 8, 2005 10:55:00 PM

.... there came a great "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> flying, and he bore
tidings beyond hope, crying:

>How much does this influate on the pc-performance
>
>sordahl

zero ... default textures are replaced with others (better-looking
ones) - it's like you change your coat to a new one - looks better,
but same weight.

--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

"SortingHat" <18906294624@nowhere> wrote in message
> http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=128...

Have to agree - that is as good as I've seen

John
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 9, 2005 2:11:59 AM

.... there came a great "John Ewing" <none@needed> flying, and he bore
tidings beyond hope, crying:

>Have to agree - that is as good as I've seen
>
>John

*g* actually this is Birds Eye View which I introduced in the thread
below! ("must-have add-on is coming")

--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 9, 2005 10:38:17 AM

Hi Rapheal,

Hey, I like that word "influate", mate. :-)

Regards,
John Ward
"Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> wrote in message
news:D d7us5$2no3$1@newsbin.cybercity.dk...
> How much does this influate on the pc-performance
>
> sordahl
>

> "SortingHat" <18906294624@nowhere> skrev i en meddelelse
>> http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=128...

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 9, 2005 10:38:18 AM

.... there came a great "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au>
flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>Hi Rapheal,
>
> Hey, I like that word "influate", mate. :-)

yeah, quite a new creatition! English is a lifening language :)
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 11, 2005 10:19:34 AM

Hi Cole Turner,

Yep, its a constant source of amazination. :-)

Regards,
John Ward
"Cole Turner" <cole@nospam> wrote in message
news:o 4cgf1hhgk4ik8kn0fguqruhiu0akr4cjt@4ax.com...
> ... there came a great "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au>
> flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
>
>>Hi Rapheal,
>>
>> Hey, I like that word "influate", mate. :-)
>>

> yeah, quite a new creatition! English is a lifening language :)
> --
> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 1:32:00 AM

ROTFLMAO
"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi Cole Turner,
>
> Yep, its a constant source of amazination. :-)
>
> Regards,
> John Ward
> "Cole Turner" <cole@nospam> wrote in message
> news:o 4cgf1hhgk4ik8kn0fguqruhiu0akr4cjt@4ax.com...
>> ... there came a great "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au>
>> flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
>>
>>>Hi Rapheal,
>>>
>>> Hey, I like that word "influate", mate. :-)
>>>

>> yeah, quite a new creatition! English is a lifening language :)
>> --
>> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
>> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 1:32:01 AM

.... there came a great "donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com>
flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>ROTFLMAO
>"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hi Cole Turner,
>>
>> Yep, its a constant source of amazination. :-)

indeed, John is a very humoristical fellow!
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 1:41:39 PM

I sometime wonder about his edification though
Butts
> ... there came a great "donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com>
> flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
>
>>ROTFLMAO
>>"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Hi Cole Turner,
>>>
>>> Yep, its a constant source of amazination. :-)
>
> indeed, John is a very humoristical fellow!
> --
> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
August 12, 2005 1:41:40 PM

You guys could really have a great conversationistal visit with our
president Geo Dubya!!! Y'all almost speak identicalistically!!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 10:50:33 PM

.... there came a great "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> flying, and
he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>You guys could really have a great conversationistal visit with our
>president Geo Dubya!!! Y'all almost speak identicalistically

though I doubt we could make it into his orifice
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 14, 2005 7:50:06 PM

Hi Butts,

No need to worry, mate - I went to a pretty good school, and my
edification's O.K., as far as I can tell - well, the best the teachers
could, with what they were given!! :-))

Regards,
John Ward

!