What addon next??

Hey,

Have recently bought Ultimate Traffic, it´s great, Can surely recommend it.

What addon should I buy next??....would like something that really improves
the terrain for example..

Any thoughts on that, would be appreciated..thanks
8 answers Last reply
More about what addon next

    I can highly recommend Ultimate Terrain, especially for the improvements of
    coastal areas.
    Danny

    "Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    >
    > Have recently bought Ultimate Traffic, it´s great, Can surely recommend
    > it.
    >
    > What addon should I buy next??....would like something that really
    > improves the terrain for example..
    >
    > Any thoughts on that, would be appreciated..thanks

    >Have recently bought Ultimate Traffic, it´s great, Can surely recommend it.
    >
    >What addon should I buy next??....would like something that really improves
    >the terrain for example..
    >
    >Any thoughts on that, would be appreciated..thanks

    Depends where you fly... In the US/AK/Canada check Ultimate Terrain,
    covering the whole world: mandatory FSGenesis mesh, to
    expand/accelerate ATC: EditVoicePack
    http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=55125
    http://www.fsgenesis.net
    http://www.flight1.com

    And so many others it will make you dizzy ;-)

    ===
    Best Regards
    Katy

    Hi Erik,

    For me, I have hit the simple equation:
    PMDG737+Weather+Traffic+512Mb RAM = NOT ENOUGH. Coupled with an FX5200
    card my next add-ons have to be a new card and some more RAM. I'm sure that
    will improve the terrain too.

    Roger

    "Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    >
    > Have recently bought Ultimate Traffic, it´s great, Can surely recommend
    > it.
    >
    > What addon should I buy next??....would like something that really
    > improves the terrain for example..
    >
    > Any thoughts on that, would be appreciated..thanks

    >> What addon should I buy next??....would like something that really
    >> improves the terrain for example..
    >>
    >> Any thoughts on that, would be appreciated..thanks

    I must assume that you have already heard of FS Genesis? If not, that's
    it...

    --
    Cheers
    Quilly

    Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    http://www.livtech.co.uk

    On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:35:15 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
    <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >>> What addon should I buy next??....would like something that really
    >>> improves the terrain for example..
    >>>
    >>> Any thoughts on that, would be appreciated..thanks
    >
    >I must assume that you have already heard of FS Genesis? If not, that's
    >it...

    I 2nd that,FS Genesis takes UT to another level,

    Bob

    Hi Eric Selde,

    And after Ultimate Terrain, maybe Birds Eye View - see today's earlier
    thread re WOW.

    Regards,
    John Ward
    "Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    >
    > Have recently bought Ultimate Traffic, it´s great, Can surely recommend
    > it.
    >
    > What addon should I buy next??....would like something that really
    > improves the terrain for example..
    >
    > Any thoughts on that, would be appreciated..thanks

    .... there came a great "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au>
    flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >Hi Eric Selde,
    >
    > And after Ultimate Terrain, maybe Birds Eye View - see today's earlier
    >thread re WOW.
    >
    >Regards,
    >John Ward

    hehe, thanks for the hint! ;)

    yes, definitely - it's a great supplement to those add-ons already
    mentioned!

    and you might also give "NuRoads" by Frank Bergson a try! to be found
    at the FSGenesis site, though not a part of FSGenesis.

    Marc
    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    I would suggest photographic txtures, but bear in mind they will make some
    of the other add-ons redundant in the areas they cover. (e.g. Ultimate
    Terrain, Roads etc)

    "Cole Turner" <cole@nospam> wrote in message
    > ... there came a great "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au>
    > flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
    >
    >>Hi Eric Selde,
    >>
    >> And after Ultimate Terrain, maybe Birds Eye View - see today's earlier
    >>thread re WOW.
    >>
    >>Regards,
    >>John Ward
    >
    > hehe, thanks for the hint! ;)
    >
    > yes, definitely - it's a great supplement to those add-ons already
    > mentioned!
    >
    > and you might also give "NuRoads" by Frank Bergson a try! to be found
    > at the FSGenesis site, though not a part of FSGenesis.
    >
    > Marc
    > --
    > "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    > (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

Games Microsoft Video Games