Hi, I'm writing a paper about winxp services, so I was wondering if anybody
has any links? I tried searching with google, and the Microsoft knowledge
base but with no luck.

Thanks

Services Guide for Windows XP
http://www.theeldergeek.com/services_guide.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Matija Turk" wrote:

| Hi, I'm writing a paper about winxp services, so I was wondering if anybody
| has any links? I tried searching with google, and the Microsoft knowledge
| base but with no luck.
|
| Thanks

Try here:

http://www.blackviper.com/