How to calculate TAS from IAS when flying ?

HI people out there.

I would like to know that if any body could help out me understanding
that

when i Fly B737-400 I get a Bar on the IAS indicating instrument saying
that if i exceed this speed i will overspeed which is dangerous

But while flying B747 were its glass cockpit i can't find any bar so
please tell me in that case while crusing what should i set my speed so
that it doesnt say or rather give warning that i have overspeeded

Please help out i will be great full to you all

More about calculate flying

    He's baaacccckk...................

    who's back i didnt get you

    Whome are you talking about ?

    I am new to this forum !!

    "rich_girl"
    > I am new to this forum !!

    New moniker anyway.

    Danger Puppy

    what the hell are you all talking about

    Will you help me out with my problem or keep typing rubbish !!!

    rubbish...rubbish...rubbish...
    "rich_girl" <rich_girl@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > what the hell are you all talking about
    >

    > Will you help me out with my problem or keep typing rubbish !!!

    350 KIAS for the 747

    > HI people out there.
    >

    > I would like to know that if any body could help out me understanding
    > that
    >
    > when i Fly B737-400 I get a Bar on the IAS indicating instrument saying
    > that if i exceed this speed i will overspeed which is dangerous
    >

    > But while flying B747 were its glass cockpit i can't find any bar so
    > please tell me in that case while crusing what should i set my speed so
    > that it doesnt say or rather give warning that i have overspeeded
    >

    > Please help out i will be great full to you all

    but as winds and FL changes this speed also changes i have got over
    speed warning even at 310kts IAS so can you tell me how to calculate
    the over speed limit and also KTAS from KIAS

Microsoft Video Games