How to calculate TAS from IAS when flying ?

Last response: in Video Games
August 8, 2005 6:51:08 PM

HI people out there.

I would like to know that if any body could help out me understanding
that

when i Fly B737-400 I get a Bar on the IAS indicating instrument saying
that if i exceed this speed i will overspeed which is dangerous

But while flying B747 were its glass cockpit i can't find any bar so
please tell me in that case while crusing what should i set my speed so
that it doesnt say or rather give warning that i have overspeeded

Please help out i will be great full to you all

August 8, 2005 7:16:04 PM

He's baaacccckk...................
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 7:33:02 PM

who's back i didnt get you

Whome are you talking about ?

I am new to this forum !!

Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 9, 2005 12:55:13 AM

"rich_girl"
> I am new to this forum !!

New moniker anyway.

Danger Puppy
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 12:55:14 AM

what the hell are you all talking about

Will you help me out with my problem or keep typing rubbish !!!

August 9, 2005 12:55:15 AM

rubbish...rubbish...rubbish...
"rich_girl" <rich_girl@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> what the hell are you all talking about
>

> Will you help me out with my problem or keep typing rubbish !!!

August 9, 2005 1:22:19 AM

350 KIAS for the 747

> HI people out there.
>

> I would like to know that if any body could help out me understanding
> that
>
> when i Fly B737-400 I get a Bar on the IAS indicating instrument saying
> that if i exceed this speed i will overspeed which is dangerous
>

> But while flying B747 were its glass cockpit i can't find any bar so
> please tell me in that case while crusing what should i set my speed so
> that it doesnt say or rather give warning that i have overspeeded
>

> Please help out i will be great full to you all

August 9, 2005 1:22:20 AM

but as winds and FL changes this speed also changes i have got over
speed warning even at 310kts IAS so can you tell me how to calculate
the over speed limit and also KTAS from KIAS