How to synchronise Pocket PC calendar and email with Group..

November 2, 2004 10:51:59 PM

Has enough one had experience synchronoise Pocket PC calendar, which is
Outlook with Groupwise? A little more background. At home I use MS Outlook
which works fine with my Pocket PC calendar. At work we use Novell
Groupwise and I want all three sources to sync. together any ideas out
there.

thanks

Guy
November 3, 2004 7:27:30 AM

Greetings Guy,

I did a quick google and came up with this basic site:

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/gwmag/features/tren...

Also as a jump off Novell's site, I found this as well:

http://www.quartzdevelopment.com/portamail65.html

The only problem is that it does seem a little pricey @ $60 USD...

Lastly I found this interesting link from ZD Net. It might be able to
offer up some suggestions as well..

http://insight.zdnet.co.uk/software/applications/0,3902...

--Bladez

!