How to change default printing profile on Canon iP4000?

wrybread

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2005

This is killing me. I just got this printer and am loving it way too
much to believe it wants me to re-enter my printing settings every time
I restart Photoshop. Does anyone know how to edit the default profile?

I'm on Windows XP.

Try in the printer driver!

<wrybread@gmail.com> wrote in message
> This is killing me. I just got this printer and am loving it way too
> much to believe it wants me to re-enter my printing settings every time
> I restart Photoshop. Does anyone know how to edit the default profile?
>
> I'm on Windows XP.

wrybread

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2005

Thanks. It's funny, I was making the changes from Photoshop (print -->
print preferences), and turns out any changes there aren't saved for
the next session. So yeah, going to control panel --> printers and
making the changes from there keeps them.

I'm loving this printer.