How to change default printing profile on Canon iP4000?

This is killing me. I just got this printer and am loving it way too
much to believe it wants me to re-enter my printing settings every time
I restart Photoshop. Does anyone know how to edit the default profile?

I'm on Windows XP.
2 answers Last reply
More about change default printing profile canon ip4000

    Try in the printer driver!

    <wrybread@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > This is killing me. I just got this printer and am loving it way too
    > much to believe it wants me to re-enter my printing settings every time
    > I restart Photoshop. Does anyone know how to edit the default profile?
    >
    > I'm on Windows XP.

    Thanks. It's funny, I was making the changes from Photoshop (print -->
    print preferences), and turns out any changes there aren't saved for
    the next session. So yeah, going to control panel --> printers and
    making the changes from there keeps them.

    I'm loving this printer.

Printers Default Peripherals