XP Firewall log

I own a desktop computer running XP Home SP2. I have the XP Firewall
turned on, and have enabled the log file too. I frequently view the log
text (created a desktop shortcut), but don't really understand what the heck
it all means (close, open, drop UDP, TCP,...etc). Is there a website that
explains the lingo of the XP Firewall log?

"Troubleshooting Windows Firewall settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=875357#12

There is a sub-section on interpreting the log.
--
James M. Fisher
MS MVP Windows Shell/User