Hello,

I have a problem with HP LJ 5N
I'd like to connect it to home network based on router.
I know I need its MAC address, but I can't find it.
I looked all over the printer with no success.
I don't have original manual and the one from hp.com doesn't say anything
about mac address, connecting to router etc.

Help, please :(
Reg,
LN

Take the network card out of the printer and look on it. Should be on
a little white sticker if anywhere.

A MAC address looks like xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx. 2 letters or numbers with
a dash, replicated 6 times.

Raymond

> Also, printing out a test page may show it.

I found LAN HW ADDRESS on test page.
Same one is on the card, but there's another one on it called TR (LAN HW
thing on card is called AD)
I think LAN HW is MAC address...

Thanks,
LN

>A MAC address looks like xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx. 2 letters or numbers with
> a dash, replicated 6 times.
I know - but there are only numbers without dashes :((

reg,
LN