Enable Drop Down Menu

Hi, when I go to Start>All Programs and then select a
program, when I right click I cannot get the drop down
menu which lets me send a short cut to my desktop, how do
I enable this?
Thanks, Zetor

Try line 56 at this site:

Hi,
thanks for the info, it has sorted the problem, thanks
again.
Zetor

Unable to right-click on the folders or shortcuts in the Start Menu:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/SMRightClick.htm

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

"Zetor" <endof@allhope.com> wrote in message
Hi, when I go to Start>All Programs and then select a
program, when I right click I cannot get the drop down
menu which lets me send a short cut to my desktop, how do
I enable this?
Thanks, Zetor

TRENDING THREADS