Figure this out

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 9, 2005 8:49:24 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...

Dallas

More about : figure

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 8:49:25 AM

news:o BWJe.2978$Wi6.2228@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>
> Dallas

Plane is inverted...squiggly line is reflection of sun on water which should
be BELOW the plane.

Jay B
August 9, 2005 10:00:24 AM

"Jay Beckman"
> Plane is inverted...squiggly line is reflection of sun on water which
should
> be BELOW the plane.

LOL... that didn't take long. :-)

Dallas
Related resources
August 9, 2005 11:23:09 AM

Dallas wrote:
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...

Reminds me of a Xmas photo card I had done a few decades back, from a slide
that was a beautiful shot of a Idaho lake with a perfect mirror view of some
mountains in the background aglow with aspens at their fall peak..... Damn
lab printed it upside down - which wouldn't have mattered except the printed
matter was then upside down when the picture was right side up.. Ain't life
a bitch sometimes?? d:->))
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 4:26:39 PM

....squiggly line is reflection of sun on water which
> should
>> be BELOW the plane.

Or is it the strange scenery that was available for one of the earlier
versions of FS. I think it was 3 or 4. The same one had a huge kitchen to
fly about in and some very strange places where the gravity was all wrong.
John
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 8:21:52 PM

Reminds me of the 'sport' extreme ironing were participants take photographs
of ironing whilst skydiving or hanging off a precipice on the side of
Everest or somewhere equally dangerous.

Maybe we could have a competition for 'extreme flying'!! Wot u think.

Ibby

"Günter Mangold" <guenter.mangold@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:D dae67$r4n$02$1@news.t-online.com...
> Dallas wrote:
>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>
> perhaps?
> http://img3.picsplace.to/img3/33/c160_etnw_flugtag.JPG
>
> Günter
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 11:38:06 PM

And of course, the plane is inverted!

Randy L.
"Jay Beckman" <jnsbeckman@cox.net> wrote in message
> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
> news:o BWJe.2978$Wi6.2228@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>
>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>>
>> Dallas
>
> Plane is inverted...squiggly line is reflection of sun on water which
> should be BELOW the plane.
>
> Jay B

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 11:09:47 AM

Hi Ibby (TAFKC),

Hmmm....

Extreme Landings
Extreme Downloading
Extreme FMC management
Extreme Scenery Addon Addingon
Extreme Hardware pushing
Extreme Reading of manuals (can't see anyone winning that one)
Extreme Spreadsheeting

Regards,
Extremely clueless John Ward

!