Figure this out

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/FSArt.jpg

Dallas
9 answers Last reply
More about figure

    news:oBWJe.2978$Wi6.2228@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/FSArt.jpg
    >
    > Dallas

    Plane is inverted...squiggly line is reflection of sun on water which should
    be BELOW the plane.

    Jay B

    "Jay Beckman"
    > Plane is inverted...squiggly line is reflection of sun on water which
    should
    > be BELOW the plane.

    LOL... that didn't take long. :-)

    Dallas

    Dallas wrote:
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/FSArt.jpg

    Reminds me of a Xmas photo card I had done a few decades back, from a slide
    that was a beautiful shot of a Idaho lake with a perfect mirror view of some
    mountains in the background aglow with aspens at their fall peak..... Damn
    lab printed it upside down - which wouldn't have mattered except the printed
    matter was then upside down when the picture was right side up.. Ain't life
    a bitch sometimes?? d:->))

    ....squiggly line is reflection of sun on water which
    > should
    >> be BELOW the plane.

    Or is it the strange scenery that was available for one of the earlier
    versions of FS. I think it was 3 or 4. The same one had a huge kitchen to
    fly about in and some very strange places where the gravity was all wrong.
    John

    Reminds me of the 'sport' extreme ironing were participants take photographs
    of ironing whilst skydiving or hanging off a precipice on the side of
    Everest or somewhere equally dangerous.

    Maybe we could have a competition for 'extreme flying'!! Wot u think.

    Ibby

    "Günter Mangold" <guenter.mangold@t-online.de> wrote in message
    > Dallas wrote:
    >> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/FSArt.jpg
    >
    > perhaps?
    > http://img3.picsplace.to/img3/33/c160_etnw_flugtag.JPG
    >
    > Günter

    And of course, the plane is inverted!

    Randy L.
    "Jay Beckman" <jnsbeckman@cox.net> wrote in message
    > "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/FSArt.jpg
    >>
    >> Dallas
    >
    > Plane is inverted...squiggly line is reflection of sun on water which
    > should be BELOW the plane.
    >
    > Jay B

    Plane is upside down
    Mike

    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/FSArt.jpg
    >
    > Dallas

    Hi Ibby (TAFKC),

    Hmmm....

    Extreme Landings
    Extreme Downloading
    Extreme FMC management
    Extreme Scenery Addon Addingon
    Extreme Hardware pushing
    Extreme Reading of manuals (can't see anyone winning that one)
    Extreme Spreadsheeting

    Regards,
    Extremely clueless John Ward
    "Ibby (The Artist Formally Known as Chris)" <chris@mwapartnership.co.uk>
    wrote in message news:ddaju9$k9t$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
    > Reminds me of the 'sport' extreme ironing were participants take
    > photographs of ironing whilst skydiving or hanging off a precipice on the
    > side of Everest or somewhere equally dangerous.
    >
    > Maybe we could have a competition for 'extreme flying'!! Wot u think.
    >
    > Ibby
    >

    > "Günter Mangold" <guenter.mangold@t-online.de> wrote in message
    >> Dallas wrote:
    >>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/FSArt.jpg