Microsoft Voice Command

November 3, 2004 10:46:20 PM

Hi

I want to purchase Microsoft Voice Command, it suits my accent perfectly, i
tested with a trial. I am unable to purchase it from handango, it says it is
restricted to my country. I reside at Kuala LUmpur, Malaysia.

I have seen reviews of citizens at UK, Australia, Angola about the product,
could some one help through securing a copy of this software.

Thanks
Murali

http://rammuraly.blogspot.com

http://rammuraly.blogspot.com
November 3, 2004 10:46:21 PM

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:46:20 +0800, Muralidharan Ramakrishnan wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to purchase Microsoft Voice Command, it suits my accent perfectly, i
> tested with a trial. I am unable to purchase it from handango, it says it is
> restricted to my country. I reside at Kuala LUmpur, Malaysia.
>
> I have seen reviews of citizens at UK, Australia, Angola about the product,
> could some one help through securing a copy of this software.
>
> Thanks
> Murali

> http://rammuraly.blogspot.com

hi

did u try microsoft site?
November 3, 2004 10:46:22 PM

Kazar worked for me.

I was hoping it would work from my Hands free kit but it doesn't.

Bummer.

"Manish" <mvraichur@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:46:20 +0800, Muralidharan Ramakrishnan wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I want to purchase Microsoft Voice Command, it suits my accent
perfectly, i
> > tested with a trial. I am unable to purchase it from handango, it says
it is
> > restricted to my country. I reside at Kuala LUmpur, Malaysia.
> >
> > I have seen reviews of citizens at UK, Australia, Angola about the
product,
> > could some one help through securing a copy of this software.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Murali
> >
> > --
> > http://rammuraly.blogspot.com
>
> hi
>
> did u try microsoft site?
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 10:34:23 AM

Murali, try Fonix VoiceCentral2 as an alternative:
http://www.handango.com/ampp/store/PlatformProductDetai...

news:o 1gN6rZwEHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...

!