Closed

Best VoIP Forums Online

I very much appreciate comp.dcom.voice-over-ip but was wondering what
other online forums were particularly active in VoIP discussions. I
have been using the VoIP forum within broadbandreports.com as well and
it is quite good. Are there others that are particularly noteworthy?
Thank you for any leads.
2 answers Last reply
More about best voip forums online

    ewestin@yahoo.com (Edward Westin) wrote in message news:<91b1270c.0411272039.442b8109@posting.google.com>...
    > I very much appreciate comp.dcom.voice-over-ip but was wondering what
    > other online forums were particularly active in VoIP discussions. I
    > have been using the VoIP forum within broadbandreports.com as well and
    > it is quite good. Are there others that are particularly noteworthy?
    > Thank you for any leads.

    The best in my opinion is - http://www.TelecomsTrader.com
  2. This topic has been closed by Fihart

VPN IP VoIP Networking