Closed

Best VoIP Forums Online

Last response: in Networking
November 27, 2004 11:39:50 PM

I very much appreciate comp.dcom.voice-over-ip but was wondering what
other online forums were particularly active in VoIP discussions. I
have been using the VoIP forum within broadbandreports.com as well and
it is quite good. Are there others that are particularly noteworthy?
Thank you for any leads.

More about : voip forums online

Anonymous
December 1, 2004 10:31:38 AM

ewestin@yahoo.com (Edward Westin) wrote in message news:<91b1270c.0411272039.442b8109@posting.google.com>...
> I very much appreciate comp.dcom.voice-over-ip but was wondering what
> other online forums were particularly active in VoIP discussions. I
> have been using the VoIP forum within broadbandreports.com as well and
> it is quite good. Are there others that are particularly noteworthy?
> Thank you for any leads.

The best in my opinion is - http://www.TelecomsTrader.com
Anonymous
September 16, 2010 12:39:09 PM