EVGA YOU CRAZY F**KS!

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Not like its information that required a thread with an even crazier title.
True. Czesc Prozac jak se mas?
y0y0y0.

Szkola mie wkurwja, jak zwykle... Kurwa macz mje tes ja jestem teraz w pracje pachnje jak chleb kurwa macz mij alergja no monke teras mje badruje

bigsby

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
No it really isn't french. It's my second language and that's no where near french.

yes, that is quite a sweet card methinks. If I had money right now to get that card, or an excuse for my parents so they don't get all peeved at me for spending me money, i'd buy that card in an instant, right along with 2 gigs of ram, lol.

uber_g

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2006
Secret Soviet code :lol: :lol: We're spying on U.S :lol:

OMG they're commies!
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehh as long as they dont spy one me when i go to the bathroom

mehh

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
XFX you crazy F**ks. Does EVGA have something like this?
http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurations.jspa?seriesId=185563&productId=185608#
700MHZ and 1.8GHZ? Ok, it's in the GTX one, but I think I'll start another thread like this one :lol:

thedrake

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2006
Evga has gone insane check out this 7900gt it's awesome.The clockspeed is 600mhz core and 1.6 ghz mem!

Yeah, and people are going to complain about artifacts too because that thing will throw out a lot of heat.

Hmm, the 7900GT is much cooler than the 7800 series.

I've got my eVGA 7900Gt running at close to those levels.....I'm sitting in the mid 40's (C). With all fans blazing on high, it stays on the lower 40's.

Not an artifact in site :)

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Not like its information that required a thread with an even crazier title.
True. Czesc Prozac jak se mas?
y0y0y0.

Szkola mie wkurwja, jak zwykle... Kurwa macz mje tes ja jestem teraz w pracje pachnje jak chleb kurwa macz mij alergja no monke teras mje badruje
Kurwa. Ja kurwa w weekendy na budowje pracuje, kuz jak chuj tam, i goronco jak chuj. Ale za to mam prawie $300CDN za jedna sobota :D Ok.

OMG, they're speaking in code.
Wrong.

OMG they're commies! :lol:

OMG they're commies!

mehh :lol:

OMG they're commies!

mehh
I don't spy at on people when they're in a bathroom. Maybe piddy does. :lol: Gross i aint Forlorn!

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006

OMG they're commies!

Not commies...you know what america does to commies
What? America can't touch Commies. :roll:

In poland we castrate them with rusty blades and piss on pictures of communist leaders while forcing them to watch red dawn and listen to living in america.
Not quite. Last time I checked, Poland invested $10 billion in nukes. It clearly looks like we have most destrcutive nukes even known to man kind. :lol: Ha when my grandpa was alive we used to find commies and beat the crap out of them.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Last time I checked, Poland invested $10 billion in nukes. It clearly looks like we have most destrcutive nukes even known to man kind. :lol:

Poland and nukes ??

i love there hotdogs

:D Thank you.

Last time I checked, Poland invested $10 billion in nukes. It clearly looks like we have most destrcutive nukes even known to man kind. :lol:

Poland and nukes ??

i love there hotdogs

:D
Yup, Poland has most destructive nukes ever made.

Yup, good food in Poland :DYa keilbasa and vodka are good. The only polish food i eat anymore.