Home Page in IE(XP Pro)

Hi there.
When i open my IE(Internet Explorer) it always show only one web site.
HOME SEARCH, in address bar it says "blank" no web site address. But on the
web page it says HOME SEARCH and bunch of other links. It looks like a search
engine.
I so many time try to set my Home page as MSN.Com. But when i close and open
again it shows me same stupid web site says HOME SEARCH, but address bar says
blank.
I run bazooka spyware program that detects nothing. Don't know what to do
more now.
Can some one pls help?

Hi

Please try the following programs to check for any spyware that might be on
your system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder -http://forum.aumha.org/downloads/cwshredder.zip

Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions:

Also see the following links:

http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/security/articles/spyware.asp

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Jatinder" <Jatinder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there.
> When i open my IE(Internet Explorer) it always show only one web site.
> HOME SEARCH, in address bar it says "blank" no web site address. But on
> the
> web page it says HOME SEARCH and bunch of other links. It looks like a
> search
> engine.
> I so many time try to set my Home page as MSN.Com. But when i close and
> open
> again it shows me same stupid web site says HOME SEARCH, but address bar
> says
> blank.
> I run bazooka spyware program that detects nothing. Don't know what to do
> more now.
> Can some one pls help?

Stephen

"Jatinder" wrote:

> Hi there.
> When i open my IE(Internet Explorer) it always show only one web site.
> HOME SEARCH, in address bar it says "blank" no web site address. But on the
> web page it says HOME SEARCH and bunch of other links. It looks like a search
> engine.
> I so many time try to set my Home page as MSN.Com. But when i close and open
> again it shows me same stupid web site says HOME SEARCH, but address bar says
> blank.
> I run bazooka spyware program that detects nothing. Don't know what to do
> more now.
> Can some one pls help?

Stephen

I had the same problem, I tried cws without any luck! after searching for
answers about "coolwebsearch" I found it was a multi-variant hijacker.
I got rid of mine by the means of xoftspy. from paretologic.com.
best of luck
Stephen