account users and XP internet access

Tim

I have five account users on my home PC, one is the
administrator and the rest are family members. The
problem is that only my desktop account allows internet
access, everyone else's account desktop doesn't. This
appears to be indedendent of any parental control
settings I install. How can I get every account set up so
each desktop has internet access?

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:29:10 -0700, Tim wrote:

> I have five account users on my home PC, one is the
> administrator and the rest are family members. The
> problem is that only my desktop account allows internet
> access, everyone else's account desktop doesn't. This
> appears to be indedendent of any parental control
> settings I install. How can I get every account set up so
> each desktop has internet access?

While logged on with the working Administrator account, Control Panel>
Network Connections. Double click the icon for the internet connection. On
the screen that appears, move the dot from "for me only" to "all users on
this machine."

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User