rynhrst

Distinguished
May 7, 2006
im considering buying ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe Socket 939 ATI CrossFire Radeon XPRESS 3200 ATX AMD Motherboard - and ive heard that they have had problems with the bios and that during game play the system wold crash does anybody know if that has been fixed and if it has been fixed will the board ship with a better bios or will i have to update it myself & if i have to update it how would i go about doing that

Forsaken1

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
Great board.I have one.With bios update of 0311 or 0404 things are smooth sailing.Most are not shipped with these bios.You can update several ways.Asus flash utility makes it easy.Install flash utility off of asus support cd that comes with mobo and follow directions in manual.Easy as 1,2,3. :D

waylander

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004
There are 3-4 different ways to flash your bios and they are all available on the Asus website...

Also, not that we don't want to help but the first thing you should do when looking for specific product support is probably in the product website forums, in this case the Asus Forums, as they will probably have discussed this to death.