HP7310

Hi
Anyone have one of these and if so does yuors suffer from bad banding

"Guy Hollins" <guyhollins@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> Anyone have one of these and if so does yours suffer from bad banding

Do you mean the OfficeJet 7310? I have one and have no problems with banding.
Is it color or B&W that has the issue? Does it happen in copying or printing
or both? Are you printing in draft mode? Banding problems would probably be
caused by a misinstalled cartridge, a defective cartridge or clogged nozzles.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpu05212&product=391182&dlc=en&lang=en#N10097
has some tips that may help.

Regards,

Yes Office jet

Thanks for info

I found the device excellent except for this banding on some prints of
photos.
I have cleaned the heads but mostly it only happens on a certain type of
photo im draft or fast mode. but it did also happen when printing photo mode

Anyway thanks for info