Sign in with
Your question

IE 9 or something else

Last response: in Windows 7
April 20, 2011 2:01:27 AM

I recently upgraded to IE 9, why not I like IE better than most web browsers. I do have windows 7 as an os.

The problem

the submit button on this forum does not work on IE9, certain command buttons on other websites do not work properly making it appear to be a dead command button. In order to submit this question I had to use chrome.

Is it the browser IE9 causing this?

I tried to toggle the compatibility view switch thinking that may have been the problem but no luck. I usually can figure this out but this time I cant. I do hope that I worded the question so you the reader can understand and help out.

thanks Mike

CPU Overclocking Software tips and Review

More about : question

a b $ Windows 7
April 20, 2011 4:34:59 AM

Yes, it's a browser issue/setting. Certain sites render better with certain browsers. This site, for example, works the best with Firefox.
m
l
April 20, 2011 5:15:35 AM

Thanks for the reply,, with the browser issue/setting is it something i can correct through settings? or is just wait until MS sends out a ie9 update to repair the problem..
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
April 20, 2011 7:04:45 AM

You can try disabling your add-ons, and make sure your advanced settings are allowing javascript and such.
m
l
April 20, 2011 6:19:43 PM

I have the same issue with both IE8 and Chome. I just keep trying in the belief that at some point I must say something interesting or amusing.
m
l
!