terrain help

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 11, 2005 7:35:37 AM

I have down loaded Justin Tyme's terrian mesh(west coast 38.2 Terrian mesh
full Installer).It has vastly imperuved the terrian.All my hills and valleys
are in the right place and very real looking.
the problem I have now is that rivers go up and over mountains and the road
are all wrong.
To many roads and roads in the wrong place.My question is ,is the a program
(free ware or Payware)that will fix this.
I like low leval flying in single engine sports planes and ultralights. Any
help will be much appreciated.

More about : terrain

!