userjet2005

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2006
Hey all!

I am selling the following:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 and Premeire Elements 2.0 (OEM): $45

Pictures will be posted next week :)

Connect3d X800GTO PCI-e x16 with Arctic Silencer ATI 4 Revision 2: $85

I purchased the graphics card last December for $179, and got the cooler for it last April (still priced around $30). I have unlocked the extra 4 pixelpipelines, for a total of 16, and have not had any problems with it in the gaming I have used it for. At 16 pipelines and stock clocks, it is equal to the X800XL. It has been overclocked occasionally for benchmarking and such, and will easily work at X800XT speeds without artifacting. If you search the web for articles on this card, you can see that it overclocks amazingly well.

It is a PCI-e x16 card, and has a 256 bit memory bus. Let me go check the idle/load temperatures after dinner. (in otherwords, within 2 hours of this post )

Here is a direct link to the product at Tigerdirect:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...P=OTC-SHOPPING

Stats:
http://www.gpureview.com/Radeon-X800...card-321.html#

1. Click "pipelines" under Advanced options, and select "Enable Disabled Pipelines"
2. Select "Overclock" in Advanced options, and put it at 500/500. (Note, I have reached 530/580 on this card, but it artifacted then, so I will check the max overclock on ATitool)

Other Notes:
While this card does have VIVO, I do not currently know where the connector for Svideo out/in, Composite out/in is, but I have the connector for Component (Red/Green/Blue).
I can send the original cooler with the card if you want, for no extra charge. It is the same one that is on the picture at Tigerdirect.com.

Load Core = 59C, Load "Environment" (Probably memory) = 48C
Idle Core = 36C, Idle Environment = 37C
Above temperatures are at 515.25 core/571.50 memory (No artifacts at this overclock for 30+ minutes according to Atitool artifact scanning) with a room temperature of 18-19C.

Payment and Shipping options:

Payment can be made through Paypal, and I will ship to the USA

If you buy both the graphics card and the software, the combo price is $125

Status
Not open for further replies.