Add/remove program tool problem

EC

When I try to open the Add/Remove window. It will pop up
for a few seconds and disappear. It will not allow me to
open it. I have tried everything possible that I have
been told to do. Hopefully someone will have an answer.

Give Kelly's a try http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select
A and scroll to Add/Remove