Internet Page Printing problem

Hi

Could anyone tell me why a Lexmark Printer, would work fine when printing
Documents that are stored on my computer (XP Home), but just get a Blank
page when printing an Internet page.
The computer is clean there is no spyware, or virus's on the computer.
I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers, still the same problem.

Can anybody help on this please
4 answers Last reply
More about internet page printing problem

    On 25-Feb-2005, "loucypher" <loucypher@btinternet.com> wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Could anyone tell me why a Lexmark Printer, would work fine when printing
    > Documents that are stored on my computer (XP Home), but just get a Blank
    > page when printing an Internet page.
    > The computer is clean there is no spyware, or virus's on the computer.
    > I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers, still the same
    > problem.
    >
    > Can anybody help on this please

    Try Edit -> Select All -> Copy on web page then paste into Word.
    Try printing the Word document. Report back. If it prints
    the Word doc ok then at least you know that the printer CAN
    print the document. The question then becomes why can't it
    print from the web page? You may of course find that you can't
    paste it into word. That's a different problem.

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:06:35 +0000 (UTC), "loucypher"
    <loucypher@btinternet.com> wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    >Could anyone tell me why a Lexmark Printer, would work fine when printing
    >Documents that are stored on my computer (XP Home), but just get a Blank
    >page when printing an Internet page.
    >The computer is clean there is no spyware, or virus's on the computer.
    >I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers, still the same problem.
    >
    >Can anybody help on this please

    Because it's a Lexmark printer usually. Though Lexmark and printer
    are, of course and oxymoron.

    However, it may be a browser problem. What browser are you using? IE
    has a number of printing problems)

    --

    Hecate - The Real One
    Hecate@newsguy.com

    Hi

    Thanks for the replies.
    I will try out all of your suggestions, including the underlying message to
    get another make of printer, I was starting to get a bit pissed off with the
    AOL like printing commentary that a accompanies the Lexmark printing
    operation!

    Thanks
    "loucypher" <loucypher@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Could anyone tell me why a Lexmark Printer, would work fine when printing
    > Documents that are stored on my computer (XP Home), but just get a Blank
    > page when printing an Internet page.
    > The computer is clean there is no spyware, or virus's on the computer.
    > I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers, still the same
    > problem.
    >
    > Can anybody help on this please

    On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 07:13:29 +0000 (UTC), "loucypher"
    <loucypher@btinternet.com> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Thanks for the replies.
    >I will try out all of your suggestions, including the underlying message to
    >get another make of printer, I was starting to get a bit pissed off with the
    >AOL like printing commentary that a accompanies the Lexmark printing
    >operation!
    >
    >Thanks

    <g> Didn't you know AOL users all use Lexmark? ;-)

    --

    Hecate - The Real One
    Hecate@newsguy.com

Printers Computer Internet Peripherals