bluetooth don't show bluetooth serial port

November 5, 2004 12:52:11 AM

Hi there, someone can help me?
Bluetooth key assigned com 11 to the virtual serial port but acrivesyn don't
show it, only com 1,2 and 3...
Help please!
marco
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 3:08:35 PM

"MarcoJJ" <fojfaz@tin.it> wrote in message
> Hi there, someone can help me?
> Bluetooth key assigned com 11 to the virtual serial port but acrivesyn
> don't show it, only com 1,2 and 3...
> Help please!
> marco

Check this thread for some guidance (YMMV):
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?ForumId=8&TopicId=...

November 6, 2004 1:23:40 AM

thanks for the answer... I also tried... but I found no other disconnected
bluetooth dongle...

messaggio news:e$dTpMswEHA.3024@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

!