Incompatible software with SP2

I've read about SP2 and it appears to be an incompatible list of programs.
I've tried to find the list but can't find it. Where is it ??
3 answers Last reply
More about incompatible software

    I'm not sure of any list, however, each software program should list what
    operating systems it works with, eg just about all MS software (games,office,
    ect) work with all MS operatings systems that come after them.
    Rho_1r(VIP)

    Eric wrote:
    > I've read about SP2 and it appears to be an incompatible list of programs.
    > I've tried to find the list but can't find it. Where is it ??

    Programs that are known to experience a loss of functionality when they
    run on a Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884130

    Some programs seem to stop working after you install Windows XP Service
    Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=842242
    --
    Tom Porterfield
    MS-MVP MCE

    Go to http:\\support.Microsoft.com and search for knowledge base article
    842242 'some programs seem to stop working after you install windows xp
    service pack 2' This gives you a list of software that currently has a
    problem - including some of Microsoft's own. Obviously patches for the
    software should be released by the relevant manufacturer's so, just because
    they don't work now, doesn't mean they never will work with sp2

    --
    John Barnett MVP
    Associate Expert
    "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've read about SP2 and it appears to be an incompatible list of programs.
    > I've tried to find the list but can't find it. Where is it ??

Microsoft Software Windows XP