VATSIM or IVAO

Hi everyone,

Can anyone suggest me which on out of these two is the best for flying
online?

It's horses for courses - Vatsim I blv has a larger usergroup from North
America/UK/Far East whereas IVAO seems to attracft more Europeans. From my
point of view Vatsim gives greater satisfaction but that is not to knock
IVAO. Try both then when one is quiet due to spinning of the planet hop on
over to the other. They use exclusive s/w for connection.

"man_in_da_woods" <man_in_da_woods@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> Can anyone suggest me which on out of these two is the best for flying
> online?

TRENDING THREADS