iPad Mini Could be Available on November 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
[citation][nom]Tomfreak[/nom]Soo..... they had made Iphone longer and now Ipad smaller, whats next? yet another thinner macbook?[/citation]

Not really sure. Hard to tell in these early years since the the internet, media, PC and phone are all evolving into one single product.

joshernater9

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2011
[citation][nom]fuzzion[/nom]Not really sure. Hard to tell in these early years since the the internet, media, PC and phone are all evolving into one single product.[/citation]
AKA Windows 8, except W8 sadly fails.

G

i'm not sure what all this hoopla over mini ipads is all about

its not like apple has done anything that others have not done before

if anything we should all be shocked that it took apple this long to bring one to market!

and as a developer give me google's android os over apple's ios any day, an anyone say Objective C is so 1980's eek!

joshernater9

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2011
[citation][nom]jbx007[/nom]i'm not sure what all this hoopla over mini ipads is all aboutits not like apple has done anything that others have not done beforeif anything we should all be shocked that it took apple this long to bring one to market!and as a developer give me google's android os over apple's ios any day, an anyone say Objective C is so 1980's eek![/citation]

I actually favor iOS, it's just that my iPod Touch 4G goes really slow, and apps/games constantly crash.

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
and as a developer give me google's android os over apple's ios any day, an anyone say Objective C is so 1980's eek![/quote

As a developer (of 30 years) Objective C is the most advanced programming language I've ever used. Sure, it takes a little time to get used to, but the use of embedded blocks and delegates is pretty unique. Java is so 1980's! It's about time Google gave us a mans programming language like C++!

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
I wonder if tablet makers and/or Google will pull an "Apple" and sue Apple for copying their smaller tablets and try to get their iPad mini banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS