Sign in with
Your question

Anti virus for windows 7 free trial version

Last response: in Windows 7
April 20, 2011 1:49:27 PM

Hello,
How do i know this is nt fake and actually works ?
April 20, 2011 1:59:52 PM

What antivirus is it? (McAfee, Norton, Kaspersky, etc). It probably doesn't work, trials expire. There is no reason to use a trial, either buy one or get one of the many free ones out there. I personally us Avast on my home machine.
m
l
April 20, 2011 2:17:09 PM

i second the motion bro. avast is good enough for me.
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
April 20, 2011 2:57:27 PM

Microsoft Security Essentials. Free and not a trial version.
m
l
April 27, 2011 12:47:06 AM

I combine the Malwarebytes free version with Microsoft SE . The Malwarebytes free version is not real time so there is no conflicts .
m
l
May 16, 2011 12:40:15 AM

Be extra careful where you download from and use only well-know programs. Best to download from the software company's site, unless they give you the option to download from another, such as CNET or Major Geeks. Some of the better free antiviruses are Avira Antivir Personal, Avast, AVG, and Microsoft Security Essentials. I configured Kingsoft Antivirus and Threatfire to run alongside my Avira without any problems. Good free browser guards include Trend Micro and Rapport Trusteer. I downloaded Rapport from my bank website, so it would be configured to that bank's standards. Using a browser in Private Mode is also better. I have Avant, IE9 and Mozilla Firefox that I run in private mode.

ricochet_16
m
l
May 18, 2011 9:26:35 PM

if you're talking about a program that is ACTUALLY NAMED Anti virus for windows 7 that has either come up on your desktop/popped up on your computer then it's a virus.

If you're LOOKING FOR a good free antivirus then follow the suggestions above. And please try to clarify more when you post.
m
l
!