FlightSimTalk Forum!

Hi,

First of, I do not want to say anything negative about SimRadar.com

I am merely trying to add some traffic to my new forum:

I have a new forum where everyone can go to talk and chat about
flightsim and real aviation. I created it a few days ago and please
check it out and register if you wish.

Here is the link:

Thank you,
Joe

No link displayed mate!

Ibby

"trans601" <trans601@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> First of, I do not want to say anything negative about SimRadar.com
>
> I am merely trying to add some traffic to my new forum:
>
> I have a new forum where everyone can go to talk and chat about
> flightsim and real aviation. I created it a few days ago and please
> check it out and register if you wish.
>
> Here is the link:
>
> Thank you,
> Joe

The link is displayed "Here is the link: *LINK IS HERE*

In your quote it isn't displayed, strange. Here is the link:

Joe

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

> The link is displayed "Here is the link: *LINK IS HERE*
>
> In your quote it isn't displayed, strange. Here is the link:

No, the link is not displayed, simradar obviously does not allow links to go
to other servers.
Here is the link given by the OP, http://flightsimtalk.6.forumer.com/

Simon