Sign in with
Your question

Core 2 made in the U.S.A. Amd chips are made in germany.....

Last response: in CPUs
May 15, 2006 7:30:55 AM

Can we trust those germans? Again???????
May 15, 2006 7:36:56 AM

Don't post sh!tty threads.
May 15, 2006 7:39:11 AM

Quote:

:)  Hey, we are turning into a global economy... don't forget the other Intel fabs -

65 nm is made in Oregon, Arizona, and Ireland. Grab some green beer, drink up, boot up, and play some Oblivion, literially.

Ireland?????? You must be joking lade....them plokes are dun drunk before 10:00AM.......
Related resources
May 15, 2006 7:41:49 AM

Quote:

:)  Hey, we are turning into a global economy... don't forget the other Intel fabs -

65 nm is made in Oregon, Arizona, and Ireland. Grab some green beer, drink up, boot up, and play some Oblivion, literially.

Ireland?????? You must be joking lade....them plokes are dun drunk before 10:00AM.......

Hell ya dude, I've trained quite a few guys from the Ireland facility. 100% top notch fellows all the way.
May 15, 2006 7:49:09 AM

Quote:

Hell ya dude, I've trained quite a few guys from the Ireland facility. 100% top notch fellows all the way.

Joking.......I have a bud who works at IFO, goes by the name of the "TOOL," sharp polk, I had him certed L3 in a matter of 6 weeks for our PRI auto system.
May 15, 2006 8:37:39 AM

IFO will come online with 65nm as well. Everyone always wants to test the Irish blokes alcohol tolerance when we go drinkin'. It's off the chart man. They always end up having to drag us out of the bars in Portland at 2am.
May 15, 2006 8:43:05 AM

Redneck 1:This is bullcrap! I ain't standin' for this!
Redneck 2:All right, folks, my name is Darryl Weathers and I'm with the Construction Workers' Union. I work with a lot of fine men who have families to feed. Now I don't know about you all, but we worked long and hard to get our pay up to a level where we could make a decent living. And now these people from the future are showin' up and offerin' to do the same work for next to nothin'! They took our jobs!!
Redneck 3:We're in the moving business! Fourteen years we've been workin' our butts off! Now these future folk come in and we can't get work nowhere! They took our jobs!
Redneck 4:They took your jobs!
Redneck 5:Well what about us in the fast-food business?! The restaurants are firing us 'cause the future people work for a lot less! They took our jobs!!
Other Redneck:They took your jobs!
Stan: It's affecting kids too! Me and my friends started our own snow-shoveling business. We were trying to be responsible and make money, you know? But then the people came along and, and now we're out of work too! [silence] Oh, they took our jobs!!
Other Men:They took yer jobs!!
May 15, 2006 8:47:08 AM

It would have been funnier if you wrote it properly.
May 15, 2006 9:10:36 AM

Quote:
It would have been funnier if you wrote it properly.

Cut N paste, long night @ work, tired and in the clouds. I pictured it so well.
I always coax people from the south I talk to into talking about issues like that just to get a good laugh from it.
May 15, 2006 9:16:36 AM

I'm scared of your avator right now......
May 15, 2006 9:26:10 AM

Fair enough.

Quote:
I'm scared of your avator right now......

You should be. :p 
May 15, 2006 11:09:18 AM

they should make cpu's in poland,i worked with polish chefs and they are so hard working they just dont stop!!
May 15, 2006 11:21:03 AM

Quote:

Ja, naturlich!
May 15, 2006 12:00:11 PM

Quote:

Ja, naturlich!

Since Intel Is Discontinueing their Pentium 4 and basically All "Pentium" Line They should go them selfs a funny and rename the "Netburst"*aka *Sh!tburst Processer Core to "Baghdad" or "Iraq"and never tell anybody what they did it for and Let people take it anyway they want. Either as a tribute or as a cruel joke. That would get them into contervercy but you gotta think any publicity be it Good or Bad. Its all Publicity. and Since they own 80% of the computer sales in the world. this could only give them more sales of not then just stay the same. :D  Because we know and they know Pentium 4 was pretty much a bunch mistakes put togeather on a silicon die. So mock themselfs for it. I know Michael Moore will jump on the Intel band wagon after they do this :D 
May 15, 2006 12:04:44 PM

In alot of ways I agree. But one of the better chips was Northwood. Presscott when P4 went to hell. But the newer chip should be better.
May 15, 2006 12:46:51 PM

Now people freaking care where their microprocessor is made?
May 15, 2006 1:22:37 PM

Quote:

IF Americans make their chips like they make their cars, im staying as far away from Intel as i possibly can.
May 15, 2006 1:24:01 PM

Quote:

geez, you are the stupidist idiot i have seen since a long time, you jerk
May 15, 2006 1:36:58 PM

Quote:
they should make cpu's in poland,i worked with polish chefs and they are so hard working they just dont stop!!
I know what you mean. :lol: 
May 15, 2006 1:40:38 PM

Quote:

also remember to obey Action man!
if he says buy a keyboard, get a GOODAMN ONE.
a c 478 à CPUs
a c 121 À AMD
May 15, 2006 1:45:59 PM

Quote:

I'm guessing this was supposed to be funny if it was written better.

I think you managed to piss off the German forum members, and people against racism.
May 15, 2006 1:54:25 PM

Quote:

if he says buy a keyboard, get a GOODAMN ONE. Yes except if you have balls like 9-inch does to defy him then you don't have to.
May 15, 2006 1:55:31 PM

Quote:

I think you managed to piss off the German forum members, and people against racism. Well my uncle is german so yeah you pissed me off a litlle and i do hate racists really f*****n hate racists!
May 15, 2006 1:56:41 PM

Quote:

I think you managed to piss off the German forum members, and people against racism. Well my uncle is german so yeah you pissed me off a litlle and i do hate racists really f*****n hate racists!
May 15, 2006 1:58:20 PM

Quote:

if he says buy a keyboard, get a GOODAMN ONE. Yes except if you have balls like 9-inch does to defy him then you don't have to.
May 15, 2006 2:15:31 PM

Quote:

I trust that you always check to make sure which fab your Intel chips come from, right? You make sure only to buy Intel parts from American fabs? Ahhh, that's what I thought. You are now free to go back to creating worthless threads.
May 15, 2006 2:27:50 PM

tlhas tizi
!