Realistic failures

Hey,

What addon should I buy, if I want to have more realistic failures (engine,
systems failures etc), and not those default poor one on FS2004...

Thanks in advance

Erik

Arthur

Although I haven't had the nerve to try them all, FSPassengers gives you the
opportunity to select what percentage of random failures you can have (among
a slew of other features). Yesterday, I flew too fast in the default 737,
and the landing gear was wrecked. I had to declare a mayday and return to
the airport where I made a belly landing. The sound of the sirens was quite
unnerving after the plane came to a stop. Fortunately, I wasn't carrying
any passengers* so there weren't any screams coming from the cabin.
*No passengers because I forgot to load them. : )

Using FSPassengers, if you neglect to maintain the aircraft, more and more
random failures will occur. I'm not saying this is the only program which
does this; just one that seems to do it nicely. I'm not sure how suitable
this program is for light aircraft since I only fly heavies.

Arthur

"Erik Selde" <erik.selde@mail.dk> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> What addon should I buy, if I want to have more realistic failures
> (engine, systems failures etc), and not those default poor one on
> FS2004...
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Erik

Thanks for your response Arthur. Actually I have thought about
FS-Passengers, but I was just wether there was another program, which didn´t
include passenger part etc..