Auto pilot landing

As far as I knew landing with AP, in real life, can not be done with a
crosswind more than 15 knots, depends on the plane you are flying. Can pro's
tell me more about this?

There are certification limits for each A/C - and as you stated correctly -
mostly around 15 KTS crosswind, furthermore also a tailwind limit of 10 KTS
and usually a headwind limit of 15-25 KTS. Runway conditions are as well
limiting. Wet runway could be accepted, but no aquaplaning conditions or
untreated sheet ice. Friction coefficient usually >0.3 and no heavy
precipitation. These are - as stated - the certification limits which means,
that a fully functioning A/C can execute an Autoland as long as within these
limits.
However there are more limits to observe. Usually for actual CAT III weather
conditions (RVR below 300m) more limiting restrictions apply. As far as I
remember our PIH (Pilot Instructions Handbook) stated for actual CAT III
(which was RVR 75m and NO vertical visibility -> NO visual clues on
touchdown, no lookout, head down on touchdown, only head up for
roll-out....) crosswind <5 KTS, tailwind <5 KTS and headwind <10 KTS, wet
RWY only, friction coefficient >0.3 and only light precipitation.
Certification limits are - as the name states - issued by the manufacturer
whereas the operating limits are company stuff.
--
Oskar Wagner
(retired Captain)

Remember, in the great scheme of things, we're all small potatoes....