Epson printer stylus color 600 only works with Epson 440 s..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
February 26, 2005 1:54:23 PM

My Epson stylus color 600 will not print with the software from my CD
or Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus
440 software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. I have
windows 98.
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 6:28:45 PM

Some of the older Epson drivers tended to not uninstall fully, sometimes
causing corrupted drivers or remnants from drivers portions from other
printers to interact with one another.

In some cases, the only fix is to ask Epson for a list of all the driver
parts and locations and manually go through and remove them and then
reinstall.

If the printer appears to be printing with its normal feature set on the
440 drivers, it may not be worthwhile changing anything.

Art

!