Epson printer stylus color 600 only works with Epson 440 s..

My Epson stylus color 600 will not print with the software from my CD
or Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus
440 software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. I have
windows 98.
1 answer Last reply
More about epson printer stylus color works epson

    Some of the older Epson drivers tended to not uninstall fully, sometimes
    causing corrupted drivers or remnants from drivers portions from other
    printers to interact with one another.

    In some cases, the only fix is to ask Epson for a list of all the driver
    parts and locations and manually go through and remove them and then
    reinstall.

    If the printer appears to be printing with its normal feature set on the
    440 drivers, it may not be worthwhile changing anything.

    Art

    Charles wrote:

    > My Epson stylus color 600 will not print with the software from my CD
    > or Epson website. It only says printer is idle. Now with Epson stylus
    > 440 software it will print. Any reason for this to happen. I have
    > windows 98.

Printers Stylus Epson Software Peripherals