Look at this a 7950

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Look at this an nvidia 7950

GeForce_7950_GX2.jpg

Thank you inquirer

Edit sorry guys i forgot to put a link here ya go.

davidflet9

Distinguished
May 8, 2006
This looks like an insane card, and not necessarliy in a good way. check the price out current cards are already stupidly high and now they are gonna release this a double PCB? 700 euros is massive and then theres gonna be the possibilty to SLI the thing!

but on the positive side if i was made of money then i would make damn sure i had one of these, will also be interresting to see what ATI come up with! This nvidia card will be kick ass!

raven_87

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
Yeah. From an engineering standpoint...why? This does nothing but take
effort from G80 production. Doing some reading, it appears as if these GPU's will just be the target for the Quad SLI (feasible) crowd.

I've seen no true technical specs (at least reliable) to speak of, so if this card
is real, then Nvidia's done a hell of a job staying tight lipped. I'm still sitting here wondering what it is, whats its purpose, and why are they even bothering?

EDIT: Perhaps this is the DX10 "compliant" GPU that we've been discussing for a mid-summer launch??

2nd EDIT: Nevermind that DX10: This card IS for the Quad SLI crowd.
Looking @ dimensions and layout...I'm sure thats exactly all it is intended to be. Well good news guys, Nvidia produces another E-penis pump for a high cost.

WINDSHEAR

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
Yeah. From an engineering standpoint...why? This does nothing but take
effort from G80 production. Doing some reading, it appears as if these GPU's will just be the target for the Quad SLI (feasible) crowd.

I've seen no true technical specs (at least reliable) to speak of, so if this card
is real, then Nvidia's done a hell of a job staying tight lipped. I'm still sitting here wondering what it is, whats its purpose, and why are they even bothering?

EDIT: Perhaps this is the DX10 "compliant" GPU that we've been discussing for a mid-summer launch??

2nd EDIT: Nevermind that DX10: This card IS for the Quad SLI crowd.
Looking @ dimensions and layout...I'm sure thats exactly all it is intended to be. Well good news guys, Nvidia produces another E-penis pump for a high cost.

interesting thought, Raven... wish there were more details about it. :roll:

davidflet9

Distinguished
May 8, 2006
like raven_87 wrote: I would much rather see Nvidia and ATI put there efforts into getting the next gen of DX10 cards out and working, i can imagine them as being the cards that people would much rather buy rather than buying these insane models to then having them going out of date in a mere few months when vista is released with WGM, but then im not Nvidia marketing manager, they have obvioulsy seen a gap in the market for this product but with SLI still not being properly utilised and single GPU gfx still being fast enough to play games like oblivion on max at realistic resolutions i fail to see the point

MasterLee

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2006
Well it is real, it does exist, but you can't buy it unless your name is Alienware or Dell ect.
It seems that Nvidia doesn't want public Joe's to have the card due to something about drivers, when they do them over for public consumption the card will become available, when, don't know, how much, too damn much.