Passenger View

Hi,

What program do I need to view the flight from the passenger section of the
planes?

Thanks,
Luke.

GREGORY

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:17:19 -0400, "Luke G" <send@to.newsgroup>
brought the following to our attention:

>Hi,
>
>What program do I need to view the flight from the passenger section of the
>planes?
>
>Thanks,
>Luke.

You can edit the panel.cfg and define a 2D view looking over the wing
for instance. Some bitmaps are available from avsim.com that make the
view appear as if you're located at a passenger window.

-g

id like to get a wing view on all of my default planes (737/747/777).

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in

> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/BeechKingAirt
> oHonolulu005.jpg

Hummm, rear facing seats...wouldn't that make u up-chuck the delicious
complementary peanuts during turbulence?

--
e v e n S k y

Athalon XP2800
1 G Ram
GeForce FX5900XT
160G H-D
80G H-D
XP, FS9
Wingman Strike force 3D
CH yoke n' pedals

Thanks Dallas,

That looks exactly like what I want. I'll give it a shot.

Luke.

> "Luke G"
>> What program do I need to view the flight from the passenger section of
> the
>> planes?
>
> You'll need ActiveCamera:
> http://www.anticyclone.be/
>
> And an airplane with a passenger compartment in the VC.
>
> Will look like this:
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/BeechKingAirtoHonolulu005.jpg
>
> Dallas

dallas

"evenSky"
> Hummm, rear facing seats...wouldn't that make u up-chuck the delicious
> complementary peanuts during turbulence?

Yeah, funny how sitting backwards can screw with your inner ear. I did it
once and vowed to never do it again.

Dallas

TRENDING THREADS