ACMonitor error

ERNIE

While working in XP I receive a ACMonitor error and the
system wants to shutdown. What is causing this problem
and how do I correct it.
Thanks,
Ernie

It's a Lexmark file, so you would need to uninstall and reinstall your
Lexmark printer.

www.coribright.com

"Ernie" <xmen123@att.net> wrote in message
> While working in XP I receive a ACMonitor error and the
> system wants to shutdown. What is causing this problem
> and how do I correct it.
> Thanks,
> Ernie

There could be a lot of things that cause a monitor to stop working. First, check the cable to make sure it's plugged in secure. Is the pc even POSTing? You should hear everything else spinning up on boot and some system beeps.