vertical green line....

im not sure why and hopefully someone has a fix to it but...
whenever i play CS:S or BF2 there is a green vertical line on the left side of the screen. the only time the line appears is when im playing the two previous listed games. doses anyone have a fix to this problem??
specs -
proc: fx-60
gpu: 2x evga 7900gtx
mobo: a8n sli premium
sound: x-fi fatality
10 answers Last reply
More about vertical green line
  1. think u can take a screen shot

it would help

it also might be a driver issue since u have Winx 64 edition

i say reinstall the drivers, the nvidia Windows 64bit edition ones and try it agian :D
  2. HL:2 has the green line also. i will SS it tomorrow and will post it.

could it be that both gameshave a 64 bit mode to them??

thats for the reply! <3
  3. gameshave ? never heard of it , i know CSS has a 64 bit mode to it

i think ....

but i really shure its a driver issue
  4. In the settings menu for your graphics card look in the "SLI Multi-GPU" menu, do you have "Show GPU Load Balancing" checked? If so, uncheck it.
  5. Quote:
    In the settings menu for your graphics card look in the "SLI Multi-GPU" menu, do you have "Show GPU Load Balancing" checked? If so, uncheck it.

hmm he said he had vertical lines ....

i know when u have the SLi thingy enabled it will show a Vertical and Horizontal lines on screen
  6. Quote:
    In the settings menu for your graphics card look in the "SLI Multi-GPU" menu, do you have "Show GPU Load Balancing" checked? If so, uncheck it.

hmm he said he had vertical lines ....

i know when u have the SLi thingy enabled it will show a Vertical and Horizontal lines on screen
    On my rig it only shows a vertical line on BF2 along with a couple other games like EQ2. Not sure why.
  7. Quote:
    gameshave ? never heard of it

Heh, he meant "games have", he just left out a space, reread it. :wink:
  8. Quote:
    gameshave ? never heard of it

Heh, he meant "games have", he just left out a space, reread it. :wink:

man im a retard haha Gameshave lol wow

srry its late, im tired cant read good when tired ( like anyone could )

mehh
  9. How can people have computers that powerfull and still fail at understanding the basic concepts behind it.
  10. thanks to all who replied. i reinstalled the drivers over again and the line went away.

(not use to typing on a normal keyboard, i type on a laptop all day. gameshave = games have)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Green Graphics