AGP to PCIe?

Yo, I jus got a new Asus P5LD2 Deluxe Intel Socket 775 mobo and I, all my infinite wisdom I forgot to get a PCIe card (I'm Still kicking myself, I blew the remaining money on hard drives and a Ipod). I still want to use my old AGP card though. does anyone know of an AGP to PCIe adapter or if this is even possible?

Edit: I apologize to azrealhk for not saying thank you a lot earlier. I'm real sorry bro. Once again, thanks.

rwaritsdario

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
You are the rudest OP I've met. You were given the answer and didnt bother in commenting back, much less thanking. Bad blonde Ninja Bad.

Not to mention youre such a n00bcake :lol:

I just found the thread minutes ago... I could never find it in my post history...

But still, to the person that answered my question, a very belated (Dario shut the hell up) thank you.

There. Are you satisfied now? *mutters about evil bastards*

rwaritsdario

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
Not just a n00b, a RUDE n00b!!
*chuckles*

What hair color were you back then by the way??
I mean, today youre blonde, before black, white for a few mins, but 7 months ago??

akajoshx1

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
Theres are many type of people in this forum.
One who doesnt know anything but follows advice and thanks those who are wiser than him for giving such advice (wise)

One who knows everything but do not bother sharing what they know. (Fags)

One who pretends they know sh!t after 4000+ posts and makes a newbie mistake not listening to those who gave advice and whining about it. Always changing their hair color trying to look new but looking retarded just like from the beginning. Im not pointing fingers but <~ if this is you , you might as just get the fu^k out and look for a different forum to build your reputation throwing it out the window after one stupid unthankful post

djplanet

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2006
Guys, he's giving out free cookies to anyone who doesn't make fun of him, shoosh!

At azrealhk: That AGP --->PCIe adapter is an interesting find, nice. I'm just afraid of some distastrous hardware conflict 8O .

Xazax310

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Sure, you can do it yourself! all you gotta do is "add" a little slot end to the AGP slot end and WHAM! your going to buy a new GFX card :lol: